12308 Corporate Parkway, Suite 450
Mequon, WI 53092
CORE 4 is always interested in talented and experienced professionals. Please submit resumes or letters of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
CORE 4 Engineering is seeking a structural engineer to expand its structural design team. We are seeking a qualified and motivated individual who is interested in experiencing the challenge and pride that comes with being responsible for a variety of projects from new unique buildings to the strengthening of existing structures. Appropriate candidates will have experience in advanced structural analysis in order to design structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes. Candidates should demonstrate creative thinking in resolving complex structural design problems as well as good communication skills and have a team oriented attitude.
• Structural Engineering in various materials: Concrete, Steel, Masonry, Wood, etc.
• Slab, floor system foundation design, column design, wall design
• Lateral analysis & design, wind & seismic
• Coordination with BIM models using Revit
• Coordination of drawings with other disciplines: architects, mechanical engineers, etc.
• Response to RFI’s
• Review of shop drawings
• Field visits
• Attend project meetings
• 3+ years of experience in structural design
• Experience with RISA and Revit Structure
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Master’s degree preferred